Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gogebic Country Club - Ironwood, Michigan (U.P.)


The ball on the right is mine, and it became my first par on this course!


Sure glad this was John's shot and not mine!









The rest of my foursome included left to right,
Warren, John and Dave.


My favorite moment was hearing all three of these
gentlemen calling out in unison, "Nice Shot!"
It just makes me smile thinking about it.


The grass wasn't this yellow, my camera must be whacky.


On many of the holes on this course the red and white tees were the same. So I had no advantage over the men. On this hole the ladies tee was far above the men's. I liked that!


My BEST shot was this one . . .
from the sand bunker to very near the flag!

The weather was sunny and cool with
low humidity, absolutely divine! I love, love, love golf!

Gogebic Country Club
Ironwood, Michigan
906-932-2515

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin