Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Apostle Highlands GC - Bayfield, WI

I have a new favorite golf course!!! This is an amazing place to play golf.


For as great as this place is, we seemed to have it to ourselves.
No one in front of us and no one behind us.
And NO bugs!


That's me I think this is Tee #3




Barb teeing off.




Jane (center) and Lois (right)



Jane again.

Lois (red shirt) is the current league champion.




Condos for sale or rent on the left.
White building is the club house.




I played the second nine with this lady.
Darned if I can remember her name, she is from
Eden Praire MN a really good golfer and fun too!



Weather was cool and sunny with no humidity
and a slight breeze. Another divine day!




Today I repeatedly said, "I love golf" and I do!

1 comment:

  1. I love Apostle Highlands Golf course, it is beautiful. I played there in September and the weather was perfect. I am going to try and get a few friends to come up and see it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin