Saturday, February 21, 2009

Palmetto Hall Plantation Hilton Head Island SC


Palmetto Hall Plantation - Arthur Hills Course
18 hole regulation length course
72 par
6,651 yards
73 rating
129 slope
Bermuda grass
$125 green fees* on weekends
$125 green fees* on weekdays

(left to right) Denny, Chuck and Bill Kelly


The sign gives 'fair warning' or is it 'fare warning' ?



Cart path is pretty darn close to the swamp!







OK, here is a baby gator.


Here is how close it its to the cart path!










Above is how close the gators were to the tee box.
Below I am teeing off with the gators in front of me
watching my every move!


Needless to say, my shot was awful (it went in the water)
and I chalked it up to what I call the "gator jitters"!


OK, So here is Bill fetching my ball from the water.
Behind him on the point lays that gator.
Behind the gator is where I tee'd off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin