Friday, February 13, 2009

Golden Gate Country Club - Naples, FL

This is actually a golf resort and here is the view from my balcony!

This morning: played 18 holes
This afternoon: one bucket of balls on the driving range
This evening: putting green

Not bad for a Friday the 13th!


Golden Gate Course
18 hole regulation length course
Public Golf Course
72 par
6,564 yards
71 rating
125 slope
$80 green fees* on weekends
$80 green fees* on weekdays
$30 twilight fees*
* includes golf cart where available









During the day there are quite a few golfers hanging
around but I took these shots early in the morning


Yesterday I played alone.
Today I played with Sharon.
Tomorrow I'll play with Sharon and her friends.
I love golf!


The 18-hole "Golden Gate" course at the Golden Gate Country Club facility in Naples, Florida features 6,564 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 70.8 and it has a slope rating of 125. Designed by Dick Wilson/(R) Joseph L. Lee, the Golden Gate golf course opened in 1964. Tim Fredeen manages the course as the Golf Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin