Sunday, January 18, 2009

Riverside Golf Course - Memphis, Tennessee

It has been 75 days since I last played golf, it was Nov 4th 2008.
Today I played at this course.


465 S Parkway W
Memphis, TN 38109-1551
United States
P: (901) 576-4296




Riverside Course
9 hole regulation length course
Municipal golf course
grass
$19 green fees* on weekends
$13 green fees* on weekdays
* includes golf cart where available

Tee #1






(Above) Is the winter green.
(Below) Under the tarp is the summer green.


I thought I'd taken a wrong turn, this is what is across
the street from the entrance to the golf course on a dead
end street. (above) I thought surely I was in the wrong place.
BUT, if you don't make a U-turn like I did and you drive to the
end of the road look to the left and you'll see this entrance. (below)



The drive to and from the course was beautiful.
The Mississippi River is on the left the city of Memphis
on the right.




This course is in downtown Memphis. It is located between
the Mississippi River and the City.

The 9-hole course at the Riverside Golf Course facility in Memphis, Tennessee features all the hallmarks of Tennessee golf. Riverside golf course opened in 2007. Ricky Tolleson manages the course as the General Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin